Korn/Ferry International (NYSE:KFY) is the world’s premier provider of executive human capital solutions, with services ranging from corporate governance consulting, executive search, strategic management assessment, executive
coaching, performance management, recruitment process outsourcing and strategic compensation consulting.
Looking for: Intern – Research Assistant
Duration of Employment: Preferably 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Seoul, Korea
Position Specification for the Intern
- Preferably college students in their 4th year (but not required)
- Field of studies does not matter but the person should have interest and mindset appropriate to be working for a private
- Some prior work experience in a relevant high quality corporate or professional services organization
- Good communication skills in both English & Korean
- Detail oriented person
- Prefer working experience at Consulting firm
- To support the project team, assisting with the execution and timely completion of assignments and business
- This process includes, but is not limited to data entry and maintenance of incoming resumes, company and market
research, preparation of documents and reports, and supporting staff as needed
- Conduct phone calls to identify potential candidates and obtain relevant information about the market
- To master the initial stages of the research process to help in the execution of assignments by applying sound research
methodologies and strategies
- To gain a full understanding of the project undertaken in order to contribute to a successful delivery of the project
The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a US firm and most of its communications and documents used in Seoul office are in English. We therefore would like to hire someone who has a good command of English, preferably a
graduate who has majored in English.
Please feel free to ask questions and send in resumes to email@example.com by November 21st.