- Official Transcript, Certificate of (Expected) Graduation/Degree, Enrollment Verification, Certificate of Leave, Dismissal or Completion.
- Certificate of Expected Graduation/Degree can be requested on POVIS (Academic Affairs → “Academic Status Change/Academic Records”). Once you are notified by email or text message, you may pick up the certificate at the Academic Records office
How to Request
|Pickup Method||Location||Procedure||Fee||Processing Time|
|In Person||Educational Affairs Team
(Administration building, 2nd Floor)
|Use the kiosk
(available 24 hours)
|By Mail||Request over Internet||1. Visit the University website → Request to receive by mail
2. Requested certificate will be mailed once the payment is received
|￦1,000/copy + postage||Instant.|
※ When requesting a certificate in English, please write the exact spelling of your name.
POSTECH will not be responsible if you misspell your name.
※ Students currently attending one of the Special Graduate Institutes (GIFT and GSIT) should direct their certificate requests to the office at that institute.
- Educational Affairs (Tel. 054-279-2446, Fax. 054-279-2430, E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office Hours: Mon.-Fri. 09:00~18:00 (Closed for Holidays and the University’s anniversary)